Frequently Asked Questions

Is a provider available after the clinic has closed?

Our providers are available for emergencies 24/7 to help you determine the best course of action for your situation. Call our clinic phone number 360-757-0027.

How do I get a prescription refill?

Call your pharmacy a few days before you run out of your medication. The pharmacy will call us if needed and we usually respond the same day. Taking good care of you requires that we see you periodically and obtain lab work. The pharmacy or our staff will let you know when you are due for a visit. To avoid last minute prescription refills, plan ahead and talk to your doctor at your next visit.

What if I get sick or hurt, but don’t have an appointment?

Our schedule is set up to fit in same day appointments. Our staff will triage your situation to get you in as quickly as possible.

Will you accept my insurance?

We accept most insurance plans with few exceptions. Just ask. As preferred providers for most plans our staff will bill your insurance company for you so you don’t have to complete complicated paperwork. Unsure about your coverage? Call the Customer Service number of your insurance company or check the website listed on the back of your card.

What if I need a referral to see a specialist?

Your provider will make an assessment and direct you to a specialist who best meets your needs. Our Referral Coordinator will make arrangements with your insurance, the specialist, and your provider.

What about a work related injury?

If you have been injured on the job report the accident to your employer. Please call our office at (360) 757-0027 so we may assess the urgency of your needs. In emergency situations we want you to come immediately to the clinic. For safety, your employer may need to send a driver to accompany you. In non-emergency situations we will schedule a convenient time for you to be seen. If your employer has given you paperwork, please bring those records with you when you come.

Our office handles both state insured (L&I) and self-insured companies and our providers are experienced in all aspects of occupational health. Our goal is to restore employees to preinjury health and a safe return to work.

How do I transfer my records?

Sign a release form called the Authorization for Release of Health Care Information. This gives us permission to share your records. Your provider will choose the most crucial sections of your records to forward to your next provider. Your medical chart remains the property of our clinic and is retained for ten years after your last visit, six years after death, or until you reach 21 years of age according to the laws of the State of Washington.

Note regarding minors: The medical records of a minor are subject to Washington state laws. Patients 14 years and older must sign a release of records form prior to parents receiving records. Parents of a minor (13 years old and under) may access those records regarding general medical care. Parents may not access those records dealing with confidential treatment consented to by the minor unless the minor so authorizes. Biological parents have a right to access records whether they are married or not. Court order or dissolution decree may limit a parent’s rights. Custody does not determine the right to access records.

Copying charges may apply for frequent requests or itemized information requests.

The following organizations formally request specific portions of medical records. They pay for your copying charges:

  • DSHS
  • Division of Disability Determination
  • Social Security Benefits
  • Labor and Industry

We require prepayment from:

  • Attorney
  • Life insurance company or third party
  • Accident insurance company


Call us to schedule an appointment.